Very nice Built Chevy 2500 --- POSSIBLE TRADE FOR CRAWLER

hoosier

mtn yot
Well to start off with theere is A LOT of stuff to tell you about this truck so I may forget somethings. Well this truck started life as a 1997 Chevy K2500. It was equiped with an extended cab longed. Then leather was put in to inhance the enjoyment. it hass every option they offered for the year. P/W, P/L, A/C, Auto tranny, and much more. After the truck was recieved i was treated with a solid axle conversion and in the axles they stuffed 4.56 gears, and ARB locker in the front and an Eaton locker in the rear. Then the time was taken to put in a GREAT sounding stereo system. No over the top but very nice. This is a very nice truck that runs down the road well. I am looking for either $8500 or a trade plus cash or an out right trade. I am not looking for the world just fair. I am a toyota nut but any offroad toys (jeeps, samis, ect...)let me know what you have. The truck has about 131000 miles and graowing the longer i own it. asking 8000.00 call or text 435-850-2686 might trade down for the right rig. packages welcome also. I will give you guys a better deal if you let me know you were on here

newphone228.jpg

newphone221.jpg

newphone231.jpg

mesha

By endurance we conquer
When my cummins sells we will have to talk. I liked my 98 with the 454 vortec, although they are expensive to fix(as far as chevys are concerned).