very noob question about pirate 4x4!!

My-yota

E-bays #1 customer
Ok like I said on the title, I can't figure out how to post stuff on pirate, I got the e-mail it's the free one, if I need the upgraded one that's fine also. Do I need to get a star, or is that just for searching stuff?
Please forgive me, by now I should of figured this out by now, but I just used the site by browsing page by page. I'm about to do a build-up on my Jeep and
need all the criticism that I can take!:ugh:
I understand that they are temporally giving search options to star holders only.
Thanks for your time.

Mike-

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Can we start calling you bad names here just to get you warmed up? HA

It works just like here. You have to create an account (just like you did here), and post away. The $20 star allows you to use their search, but if you use the advanced search on google you can search the site for free.

My-yota

E-bays #1 customer
rusted said:
Can we start calling you bad names here just to get you warmed up? HA

It works just like here. You have to create an account (just like you did here), and post away. The $20 star allows you to use their search, but if you use the advanced search on google you can search the site for free.

Thanks for the answer, shhhh don't tell anyone I asked!:-\
I fell a little stupid though.
Mike

My-yota

E-bays #1 customer
James K said:
isn't the e-mail seperate from the BB?

have you signed up on the BB yet?
That's the thing How do you tell the difference?
I got the E-mail, but it won't let me post anything, in fact it won't let me log on in the forum or anything else, just the E-mail.

My-yota

E-bays #1 customer
James K said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

are you serious?:rofl: :rofl:

thats it gloves are off, we are now turning this into a name calling thread to punish you. :rofl: :rofl: :greg:

Ohh I see... Well I deserve it:eek:
but at least I can ask dumb questions on Pirate like "will 38's work with a dana 30?":rofl:

My-yota

E-bays #1 customer
I figured now that I have everyone hear making fun at my expense, I thought I 'd share this awesome rollover movie in
Moab, anyone know the name of the trail, I've seen it but can't remember the name?
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE2-v-zEKNU
Not sure who it is though.
Sure would suck to have that spotter w/ you!!!
it looks like driver error instead of the spotter, after looking at it a couple of times.

Last edited: