Vibration @ speed.

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
If your T-Case output shaft is bent it could also cause this sort of vibration. I know its rare, but Id say take the drive line off and watch for any sort of out of line of the shaft, I ran pretty sharp angels on my Jeep YJ with 6lift and never had vibration problems till I blew out a u-joint. Had a vibration at higher speeds and could never find it. Sold the jeep and about three months later I talked to the guy that bought it and he said that he had a slip yoke eliminator kit put on. The shop that did the install told him the output shaft was bent. I got a Slip Yoke eliminator kit and drive line for my XJ from Tom Woods for about 460.00, worth every penny.

dstrbd1

WHat does in phase mean?

The alignment of the u-joints. Sometimes you can pull the driveshaft apart and advance it a tooth or two and put it back in. You want the joint at the axle to lead in rotation if you advance it. This can help but it may also just move the vibration to a different speed. If you have the slip yoke in the t-case you won't be able to do this. I am just a yota guy so I don't know whether you do or not.

jdub

Scrambler
All good things, I did some reading and found out that if I did do a cv I'd need to cut off my perches and point my pinion better because of the sensitivity at the pinion side.

I'm going to experiment with the t-case height because that's cheap and yeah, jet_aj.... If I am going to drop some cash into something I'd rather put it into a 4:1 and/or sye/32spline output. and stay with the basic driveline that I just dropped ~200 on.