Video Editing Software

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Where can I get a good user friendly video editing software package? What do you use when you edit your vids when you post them on here?

Meat_

Banned
why?

we are not making feature length films here. we are just showing off our stupid clips to our buddys. it doesnt seem like spending hundreds on a new program is worth it when the program you already have does the job.

There are plenty of free programs that can turn out as good or better video as the expensive stuff.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Fair enough. If it's that bad I'll free up some disc space and CAN THE SH*T RIGHT OUT OF THAT CRAP!!! UUUNNNNNGGGHHH!!! !YYYYARRRR

muleskinner

Adobe Premiere Elements. I think its $100, very user friendly. It will not do many things that Premiere Pro will, but it is probably fine for what you need.

Meat_

Banned
i searched it but none of the programs jumped right up and said "i am better than WMM" and i was not willing to install them all and try them all to see whats better.

recommendations please.

The programs I capture with are not free (generally Nero Vision Express), but the programs I edit/encode with are all free and have a steep learning curve.... BUT they do better video than all but the very best pay to play stuff.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
*sigh*

Meat_, would you be so kind as to tell the board the names of these programs, before Jeremy's head explodes? What little matter is in there will be travelling at a high velocity, and I fear for his children. Have some compassion, man.