VIDEO of my roll at Sand Hollow this past Sunday

1st attempt at the Soup Bowl in Sand Hollow this past Sunday 9/7/14 I flopped her over pretty good. Second attempt the passenger got out and I made it up pretty easy. Here are both videos.

Flop on Soup Bowl
Attempt #1 at Soup Bowl at Sand Hollow - oops on Vimeo

Making it up Soup Bowl
Newly Underground Diesel Killing Soup Bowl @ Sand Hollow - YouTube

Come on out Sept 27th for the Clean up Run at Sand Hollow. We will be running all the hard trails. Meeting at the parking lot by the tunnel at 8am.

Bart

Funny how the camera never picks up how tough that is. Good out on the second attempt. That's a wicked obstacle.

Coco

I guess looks are deceiving! It doesnt seem that bad, but I have never tried it. But would love to try it when my rig is ready :)

I guess looks are deceiving! It doesnt seem that bad, but I have never tried it. But would love to try it when my rig is ready :)

Its steep and technical. Lots of people have rolled here. Last year I watched a comp buggy roll and the radiator fluid poured all over the driver. It can be bad.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Terrific video of what actually happens in that obstacle... thanks for sharing Newly! I've been in that same spot myself too and had just as big of a grin on my face! :D