Vintage plates???

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
adb68e6e648e187c85043b117fd556d8.jpg

So does my plate. Ha ha ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
It doesn't get driven much. All my other cars are registered in Utah. This will never pass emissions with the Diesel engine in Utah. Montana doesn't care about pollution n

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Nice. Now I need to think of something cool for the plate. 5 characters and something about CJ,86, stretched, long, unlimited, etc

Hate to burst your bubble, but I was told when I registered the Rot Box that vintage plates are not available in the personalized flavor. You get what they give you.

At least your decision will be easy!

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Hate to burst your bubble, but I was told when I registered the Rot Box that vintage plates are not available in the personalized flavor. You get what they give you.

At least your decision will be easy!

I was told they were, and have already decided for my old truck.. I'll recheck for us all..

Edit:
'[FONT=&amp]This plate identifies a vehicle at least 30 years old, is primarily a collector's item, and used for participation in club activities, exhibitions, tours, parades, occasional transportation and similar uses, but is not used for general daily transportation. This plate may be personalized with up to 5 alphanumeric characters by submitting [/FONT]TC-817, Application for Personalized and Replacement License Plates[FONT=&amp] with the required personalization fee. A vintage vehicle, as defined in Utah Code [/FONT]41-21-1[FONT=&amp], qualifies for an exemption from safety and emission inspections.'[/FONT]