Visiting Moab again Nov 2 to 9

Hello I'm leaving in a week to run trails in Moab after vacationing here two weeks in April, one week of EJS. I was able run about 15 trails with golden spike, hells revenge and Kane creek canyon being the harder ones, but I enjoy the easier ones too. My current Jeep I've owned a year has a lift and 35s which made things easier. I ran a stock suspension JK for 3 years, visiting Colorado twice and Arizona once.

I plan to do more trails outside Moab this time including several in canyonlands national park and others like strike ravine, flat iron mesa, top of the world and dome plateau. I'd planned on traveling out a few weeks sooner but wasn't able too, so the tent camping will be a bit colder now, as it was in April. I'd considered renting a cabin or hotel but may just check into that when I arrive, any suggestions on something with a good price?

Tim

leemastergt

I always stay in Riverside Inn. It's on the North side of town on the East side of the road. Always the cheapest by 30 or 40 bucks. Continental breakfast too.