Volunteer meeting times for W.E.ROCK at Miller Motorsports Park

Big Rich

We will have 2 meeting times, first is at 6pm Thursday July 29th at Miller Motorsports park under the tent located at the rock crawling courses.

Second is 11am Friday July 30th same location

Please pass the word.... we need all the help we can get :D

Thanks

Big Rich

4554x4

always modifing something
Scheduling conflict

Big Rich, I can make it on Friday morning, but not on Thursday. Must I be at both meetings?

4554x4

always modifing something
I will be there Friday morning.

Will there be any free or discounted tickets for the families of the volunteers?

Big Rich

I will be there Friday morning.

Will there be any free or discounted tickets for the families of the volunteers?

I might be able to swing something on a 2 day pass, like 20 instead of 25...

It's alot different dealing with faucility like MMP, not as much leeway as an all W.E.ROCK event in someplace like Cedar City

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
To everyone reading this: COME HELP OUT! be a part of a sweet event, with awesomeness around every corner of the diabolical new courses!

Seriously: Big Rich needs volunteers!!! Only two people were at tonight's volunteer meeting. I hope more come tomorrow!! Hard to judge a competition without judges!

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
:-\

It's a madhouse at work and I really can't swing tomorrow off, but if there simply aren't enough judges there by 1130/noon, call my cell and Kami and I will head out, family emergency ;)

Last edited:

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
It's a madhouse at work and I really can't swing tomorrow off, but if there simply aren't enough judges there by 1130/noon, call my cell

I have saved your number. WEROCK needs you! And Kami! :D

I should have known, and just planned on coming out there :rofl: We had fun, glad we went out. Now I just have to go work at o dark thirty tomorrow morning to get caught up before we head back out there for more competing tomorrow :D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I can't thank you two enough for coming out... but yeah, you should have known. :p It was nice seeing you guys for the 43 seconds I did before we scattered across the courses hahahah

see you tomorrow. :D