Vortec 4.3 liter?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I have a set of heads and a intake. If that helps you.

Sorry I don't know which one it is but it looks like a ls engine minus two cylinders.

Tacoma wanted 4-5 years ago but we never got together. So officially we need his blessing:)

B2-Bomber

I don't know which one it is but it looks like a ls engine minus two cylinders.

i didn't know that they made an LS-based 4.3

but if you can't find a complete engine, and need exhaust manifolds, an injector pod (6 injectors with tubes, not 1single injector with tubes), and a distributor to add to jinx's stuff i have some

mine are for the L31-based 4.3 (1996-newer) which is basically a non-LS vortec L31 with 2 cylinders chopped off, which is also what i suspect jinx's to be, but chevy very well may have made an LS based 4.3 i don't know about. if so, my parts may not fit

Last edited:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
i didn't know that they made an LS-based 4.3

but if you can't find a complete engine, and need exhaust manifolds, an injector pod (6 injectors with tubes, not 1single injector with tubes), and a distributor to add to jinx's stuff i have some

mine are for the L31-based 4.3 (1996-newer) which is basically a non-LS vortec L31 with 2 cylinders chopped off, which is also what i suspect jinx's to be, but chevy very well may have made an LS based 4.3 i don't know about. if so, my parts may not fit

Man you are going to make me take a picture huh? :p
It is the model before the one we have been helping the other guy fix. I want to say 94-95 with the black vortec letters and orange backing.

B2-Bomber

Don't "take a picture" thats a CPI it's nowhere near LS based, in fact its based on the 1955-on 350 (google it)

Scout, My parts won't even fit jinx's older CPI manifold, sorry to waste time

Last edited: