W.E.ROCK 2011 Grand Nationals Sept 23-25

Big Rich

Last Rock Crawl of the year and the biggest to hit MMP.

We are again putting out a call for help, I know that the date is the same as the NPL day, but we really need your help.

We have all sorts of stuff planned that your as an event volunteer will be part of.

Sept 23rd tech and registration downtown Tooele (site to be announced soon), after tech and reg, there will be a large party on site... :D

Sept 24th saturday comp day, fundrasier dinner for landuse, Live music, movies on the semi trailer big screen, and fireworks

Sept 25th Sunday comp day and recovery from Saturday night's fun

Please come and help us out, I can send judges videos to those who would like to help as judges......

Thanks

Big Rich

^ Rich acknowledged that already.

Thanks, and yes I did....

When working with a track and schedules of other evnet series we are limited to what weekends are available.....

This the first year we have even had a conflict

Poor planning, I guess so, but it's been on the schedule for a year and not until 3 weeks ago did anyone mention it as NPL Day.....

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...Poor planning, I guess so, but it's been on the schedule for a year and not until 3 weeks ago did anyone mention it as NPL Day.....

For future years planning, NPLD is always the last Saturday of September. I'd blame it on Tacoma, he should have been on top of this :D

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
If you still need help, someone needs to contact me. I havn't heard from Tacoma and dont know what kind of help is needed.
Dwayne