W.E. ROCK Pics

SubLime Time

A Study in Black & Green
Just a few pics from the weekend. It was hot, windy, cloudy, wet, noisy and TONS of fun. :D

I had such a good time judging, everyone was awesome!

Thanks to everyone!

Tracy

Attachments

• DSC_8956-2.jpg
    DSC_8956-2.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_9170-2.jpg
    DSC_9170-2.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC_9159-2.jpg
    DSC_9159-2.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_9019-2.jpg
    DSC_9019-2.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_9044-2.jpg
    DSC_9044-2.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 41
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 47

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
the best moment (that i seen) was on c-4 when you finished with .02 sec left. I dont know how the truck didn't roll.

That was by far the most memorable part of the weekend for me. Luckily my wife hasn't gotten tired of me reliving the story atleast 20 times today. Hearing the judge yell "8 seconds" had me yelling to Rob over the radio was, "drop the clutch and tough truck it now!". Rob exited that course air borne and cocked hard To the driver side with the engine screaming at 7000rpm..

4554x4

always modifing something
That was by far the most memorable part of the weekend for me. Luckily my wife hasn't gotten tired of me reliving the story atleast 20 times today. Hearing the judge yell "8 seconds" had me yelling to Rob over the radio was, "drop the clutch and tough truck it now!". Rob exited that course air borne and cocked hard To the driver side with the engine screaming at 7000rpm..

Is there any video of that? I would have loved to see that. I was judging the other classes, and didnt see any of Robs action.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Even after some really sh!tty spotting on my part, we're able to laugh about it. We really could've done without that... This was my bad in the particular instance of, 'getting nervous at the 2 minute mark'.. We had time to negotiate it, but I told Rob to drop in without realigning the truck.

DSC_9300.jpg

Last edited:

hedonist

Supporting Member
Is there any video of that? I would have loved to see that. I was judging the other classes, and didnt see any of Robs action.
I also missed all the sat. action:mad:
would love to see video of the finish:cool: