waggy out mustang in

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
Well now that the waggy is out of my garage i wasted no time putting the '67 Mustang Fastback GT in its place. 11yrs sitting and waiting to find all the parts for this model and we now have them so time for us to finish prepping for paint then putting it all together. So for now the Cj has a new mate:greg:

Attachments

• bmf 031.jpg
    bmf 031.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 22
  • bmf 032.jpg
    bmf 032.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 18
  • bmf 033.jpg
    bmf 033.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 23

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
cool car. We went to the autorama last night, there a ton of Mustangs there. Tara wants to build an old pickup now. :p

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
thats the cool thing there were a ton of Mustangs but were any of them the 67 fastback gt? Me and my dad have been to alot of shows and have only found one. These are a little more rare and thats why it has taken so long to get parts so she is all original. I cant wait to take her out! I wanna get an old pick up next also but thats goingto be a few years down the road

ricsrx

Some day I will get started on my high school car (69 mustang fastback)

SANY0193.jpg

Thursty

Very Cool! I know it's not a 4x4, but I would be VERY interested in seeing the progress on this build/resto. My Dad has a '70 Mach 1 clone and my bro. is building a '69 rag top.

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
well when i start putting her all together i will start a build thread. Like i said we have everything for her so now its just putting it all together. We got to get all the rest of the body work done, we are doing an all steel and no bondo job. As soon as we have all that done it will be headed for the paint booth. My buddy just finished his '69 Mach 1 and it is bad! I love it so me and pops have a little more ambition to try and have her finished by the end of the year it just all depends on the money flow