Wallsburg to Strawberry

nrspence

Got bored today, went to see if trails were passable. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368603699.143844.jpg still a lot of drifts. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368603745.354972.jpg and really muddy in a few places. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368603813.425719.jpg great day for a drive. Seen a lot of elk. Cleared alot of trees off the trail.

Love me some motorbike riding!

sixstringsteve

I've always been curious about that connector but I've never done it before. I'll add that to my to-do list. We went from the Uintas to Strawberry last year, that was a fun trip.

Manlaan

Looks like a great trail.

I'm really not familiar with the area, but in looking at Google, it seems there are two potential ways out of Walsburg (main canyon rd and little valley rd). Both seem to meet up at Strawberry Peak, but I haven't installed my topo maps yet to see if both are actually valid. Have you driven both and which way would you recommend?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
There are some really fun single track and atv trails up in that area. I took my WR450 from Salt Lake to Strawberry that way. Lots of fun

nrspence

I attempted to drive both ways yesterday. Both routes are still blocked with snow right now.

Awesome single track trails in the area.

Love me some motorbike riding!

Manlaan

Thanks for sharing the information with us. We tried to get up to Strawberry Peak from Main Canyon Rd today and was blocked by too large of drifts about a mile from the top. It looked like a few other trucks had went up there recently as well. Nice and awesome trail for sure.

It wasn't too muddy, nothing at all like the hole pictured above, but maybe we took a different route.