Want my NV4500 rebuilt

machrism

I have been out of the four wheeling scene for awhile due to getting hurt on the job. Still alive though and trying to get back into the groove of things. Anyway. Nothing has been done to my truck yet and still waiting on the cage to get started but when the t case come out. So is the tranny for a build but seems to be very, very, few who deal with them these days. I've looked online without much luck too. I want the whole thing gone through and have any weaknesses fixed. New fifth gear and stuff like that. A very healthy 408 SB 360 will hopefully go in later. Sorry about being off topic. I do that alot.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I run that tranny behind a cummins in my dodge. I had the diesel shop that does my maintence go through it around 100k and haven't had a worry. I usually only use that truck to pull heavy (15k+) and it holds up fine to the workout.

machrism

Thanks. I absolutely love this transmission and want it to last. Mine has over 144,000 and has had a hard life as a mudding toy and Park Service truck before I got it. Still runs like a champ.