Wanted 20" BMX bike

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I need an old 20" BMX!
who has an old one that I can take off your hands?
I doesn't need a chain or pedals or anything but the front wheel fork and frame.

a front hand brake would be a plus.

Cheap to free please!

D

Deleted member 12904

I have a s&m warpig frame and landing gear forks that are blasted and ready for paint I will let go for $60. I also have an old school redline frame I would let go for free if its for a good cause.

D

Deleted member 12904

Your not going to cut them up for a drift trike or anything are you? If so I can't let either of the bike posted above see that fate but I may have 90% of a Tony hawk BMX bike for something like that

D

Deleted member 12904

I could never let an American hand crafted classic like the warpig have its value reduced to that of a trike.

the Tony hawk I picked up for parts In sure I still have the frame, forks, headset maybe some bars and maybe wheels and tires. I will check my BMX action packer to see what's left if you want

D

Deleted member 12904

I will check when I get off work. To make the Tony hawk even better I think its called something like the "huckjam"

My buddy has built probably 30 trikes by now, and I bet he has 10+ bikes sitting around waiting to be butchered.
He's out of town through the weekend, I'll have him post up when he gets back.

idahoyj

As much fun as this looks (and at the risk of sounding much older than I really am) I can't help but say, I'm very glad this isn't popular in my area! I can see this being a REALLY annoying "sport" for the people who live in the areas where you do this.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Ok, so I am fairly serious about this now also..

Not to high jack your thread.. But..
-Why not use a 24" or 26" mountain bike front? The larger wheel looks a bit cooler on the vids I have seen, but does it hinder or help performance at all??
-Why are there soo many that have NO brakes on these??
-I would think these qualify about the same as a bicycle while on the road.. I doubt there is a law against them (yet) as its still a fairly new fad. How much trouble could one get in for riding them??