Wanted 22re trash block and intake mani.

Chase39

Looking for and 22re block for a little project I want to start dinking around with. doesnt matter the condition. All i need is the block and intake manifold\fuel rail. on the cheap too. doesn't even need internals!

Let me know what you have Thanks! :)

BoostedRNR

I have a 22r block that's seized, and possibly an intake and rail off of a re. No head on the block. I would take 40 if i have everything.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I'm assuming you want fool injection, but I have a 22R head free before Thursday or its going in the dumpster that's coming

Chase39

I have a 22r block that's seized, and possibly an intake and rail off of a re. No head on the block. I would take 40 if i have everything.

Im sure the bottom end will work. ive never actually played with a 22r but the outside castings should be the same or close. I've got a little supercharger Im mocking up and it will be way easier outside of the truck on a stand haha

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
How different are the heads between re and r?

The big difference would be holes for the injectors ;). If you're just mocking the exhaust, it'll be close but not exact - the exhaust studs are in the same place but the exhaust ports have slightly different shapes (assuming that Josh's 22R head is from an '84, which I'm pretty sure it is).

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
The big difference would be holes for the injectors ;). If you're just mocking the exhaust, it'll be close but not exact - the exhaust studs are in the same place but the exhaust ports have slightly different shapes (assuming that Josh's 22R head is from an '84, which I'm pretty sure it is).

Honestly I don't remember where I acquired this head, but I think it might be the 81-83 gen

Chase39

I'm putting the supercharger on the intake side. I need to be able to use the lower portion of the intake manifold and fuel rail. As long as the bolt holes match between heads I should be fine. But might as well wail till I can get an 22RE so I don't waste any time:)