Wanted: 95-99 Nissan Sentra

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
The wife got into a fender bender this morning and I need a donor car to replace all the damaged parts. Or one that needs a motor or trans or something I can pull from my current car.

Don't care what color. Looking to spend less than $800. As of right now my car still drives and will work for a while but has no hood and lights are tied on to the front.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Eh it's all part of life. I'm pretty easy going about stuff like this. I'm seriously thinking with how much damage this low speed crash caused I'm not really comfortable with her driving this thing anymore. I think I may just fix it, sell it and find something a little newer and safer.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Nevermind, after thinking about it I realized it wasn't worth my time for what little bit I was going to get out of it in the long run. Sold the junk car this morning.

sixstringsteve

we may be selling my wife's 4runner soon. Not sure what you're looking for or how soon you're looking to replace that vehicle.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
we may be selling my wife's 4runner soon. Not sure what you're looking for or how soon you're looking to replace that vehicle.

Still have to talk to the wife. She is still kinda shocked I sold the car already, working around one vehicle is going to be difficult for today and tomorrow. I think we are going to be car shopping on Friday night and all day Saturday.

Cascadia

Undecided
I love car shopping! I never get frustrated doing it. Car selling can be pretty frustrating sometimes but I still do it probably 4 times a year. The worst part is getting rid of the car you love. Hopefully you can find something good, good luck!

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I hate the internet searching part of car shopping because it seems difficult to dig through all the garbage in order to find the right car but once I have it narrowed down it gets fun.

On the bright side of all this, I hate that little Nissan. Stupid thing couldn't get out of it's own way and was just small. I think Lisa has her eye on a 2002 4 Runner and a BMW. She has always loved BMW's but I think a Toyota is a much wiser choice and I think she will agree. Just the availability of parts and the cost of parts as well.