Wanted: Chick With Own Rig !

Rot Box will be sleeping in the garage tonight !:rofl:

Exalted 4x4 thanks man, me and REDXJ will just hang out and catch your left overs (sisters, bridesmaids, etc..)

It would also be great if hot girls worked at Wendy's but i guess you cant have everything.

Exalted 4x4

So. U Crew
Her sister has a scout but shes married too. My wife came with a solid yj and family that has been wheeling forever. Ill keep a look out down in southern utah. There are tons of chicks with mall crawler jeeps.;)

Rot Box will be sleeping in the garage tonight !:rofl:

Exalted 4x4 thanks man, me and REDXJ will just hang out and catch your left overs (sisters, bridesmaids, etc..)

It would also be great if hot girls worked at Wendy's but i guess you cant have everything.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I think there are 2 types of girls. The ones that have jeeps, but don't like to get dirty:( Or the ones that like to get dirty and come with, but don't have their own rigs. I have the latter. I think its better this way, I barley have enough time to wheel and fix one vehicle;)

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
JeepTJ38 said:
Why cant I find a chick in Utah (21-25) with her own rig so I dont have to spend weeks ordering parts to fix my rig from the little "o ya this should impress her" routine ,:rofl:
You know guys.....you find a chick who likes to wheel....you'll have to take her with you EVERYTIME. :ugh:

My wife does NOT like to wheel, and that's just fine with me. ;)

Trust me guys!
icon14.gif

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
You know guys.....you find a chick who likes to wheel....you'll have to take her with you EVERYTIME. :ugh:

My wife does NOT like to wheel, and that's just fine with me. ;)

Trust me guys!
icon14.gif

:rofl:

That's interesting. I keep trying to get Amy to go with me all the time. Maybe I should stop bugging her? :confused: :rofl:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I found her too... she has her own jeep now and you can check her profile out on here.... gi'schick...

And she has to do her own repairs!!!