WANTED: gm 6 lug differentials (1 or both)

B2-Bomber

AS OF aug 14th I have found what I need

i'm actually not too picky, i am looking for a set of spare diffs.

I am looking for a set of 6 lug differentials, full width, 12bolt rear, d44 front, disc front brakes

preferrably locked, spooled or welded rear, and locked front, if not its not a deal-breaker

preferrably 4.10 or shorter, if not its not a deal breaker

preferrably a d44 front, if its a 10-bolt i will consider

and if by some twist of fate somebody has a set of floating diffs that have axles that have been re-drilled for 6 lug.....oh yeah.

and if someone has floaters that aren't a 12-bolt/44 i might still consider

Last edited:

B2-Bomber

Since the 10 bolt is my second choice I am going to at least wait until I get a couple of replies on d44s. But if nobody else comes in that'll work

Yup and also another 8.5 front Haha so its 2 fronts and one 10 bolt rear and one 12 bolt rear and one 9.5 14 bolt semi float rear with 4.10 gears

B2-Bomber

the 14 bolt is an 8lug though right? so he does have a set of 3.73, 6 lug, 12 bolt rear, 10 bolt front? does he havea d44 front? if i just want the 12 bolt rear, how much does he want?

i was really hoping for a 12 bolt/d44, with 4.10 or shorter. but if nobody else posts up i will go with 1 or both from your roomate

It is an 8 lug and i will have to ask him what he wants for just the 12 bolt rear . From what I have read the 10 bolt front and the d44 are pretty much the same right?

B2-Bomber

they take different gears, axles, carriers etc. ultimately i think the only thing they have in common is the leaf spring spacing, and 6 lug bolt pattern

I have a 10bolt front that you can have. '90 blazer. 3.42 I think. The bearing nut doesn't want to come off on one side, though I quit trying since I was only really interested in harvesting a spare shaft for my blazer. Now I just want to get rid of it.

Brett