• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Wanted, Natural Gas line redone + valve.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Howdy all.
I have a NG line that was run out to my garage some time ago, it's exposed and is rusting at a joint, after the joint it goes under a small 2 foot section of cement, then into the garage.
Basically I will need aprox. 7 feet of pipe and an elbow.
The valve would be right inside where the pipe turns upward inside the garage.
Let me know if anyone wants a little work or what not, I'm available weekdays after 6pm, Sat after 4pm and most of the day Sunday.
PM, post up or call 801-87oh-2to18
Thanks

Visual aide.
D7CE582B-7348-4D5E-A7A0-30C5DDF123A3-651-00000069334D6BD1.jpg

Last edited:

Caleb

I also need someone that can do some of the same for me. I need two lines ran, one up to where my stove is (for future use) and a line tied into my outside firepit. I'll need a valve on the one for the firepit.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
FWIW, I did all the work myself, it was much easier than I thought AND I don't have any leaks! BONUS!
Oh and it was $50 for all the parts, took me a couple hours, because I had to work back from the end, Which means I had to undo 7-8 elbows so I could screw everything back together.