Wanted plate compactor help for pavers

ZUKEYPR

Got a gorgeous paver patio and sidewalk that is 99% complete. The first sand has been swept into the joints. Looking to rent someone's paver pad for a plate compactor for an hour or so. Better yet if you have the equipment and are a pro I'd be willing to pay for the compaction at a fair price. It would need compacted, then I'll need to sweep in sand a second time then compacted again. It was built on 8" of road base, landscaping fabric and 1 1/4" of compaction sand. Pavers are true pavers from interstate.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
That looks really good! We have plate compactors, but I have no experience with them on paver bricks haha. Could you use carpet in between the compactor and block in place of the pad? Again, I'm no pro.

ZUKEYPR

Nope, carpet will be compacted into the joints. I can't find any rentals either that as well rent the pads. It's 536 sq ft between the pation and sidewalk if anyone does it for a profession and would be interested in giving me a fair price to do it. Really would like to get it down in the next three or four days