Wanting opinions on another RME Sticker?

Would you like to see these as an option to the RME stickers?

• Yep, I dig them.

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Looking for input, I had some of these made up for my Jeep and had some friends mention that they liked them. What do you guy think, would you like to see this sticker added to our usual RME sticker option(s)?

The font and text size is based on the Jeep "Rubicon" lettering on the hood of late-model Jeeps.

20150605_132906_Richtone%28HDR%29-L.jpg

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
It seems pretty generic. I'd like it better if there was a logo or something else there visually.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I like the simplicity also. That would be a little too big for some applications, good for others.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Rubicon style lettering might look funny on my explorer...Ha ha, Id go for the original RME logo with a siloette of a dirtbiker drifting into a sunset.

Greg

Admin
Thanks for all the feedback guys! The font is supposed to match the Jeep 'Rubicon' lettering, which has to be squished a bit... a little off looking, but I'm fine with it.

Sounds like a couple different sizes are needed... good to know. :cool: We will see if anything develops.

DAA

Put me down for digging it but wanting smaller. RME4X4.COM is one of only two stickers on my Jeep BTW. Not into them as a general rule but sometimes you just have to represent :D.

- DAA

Greg

Admin
And we appreciate it Dave! :D I feel the same way, I'm usually pretty cautious about what stickers end up on my vehicles. Clean and not obnoxious is a big deal to me.