Ward Canyon? Bountiful Canyon?

My brother and nephew took their rigs up both until they hit heavy snow. If weather keeps up... We're looking to go out again this coming weekend. Any takers?

Also, has anyone been out elsewhere?

5 mile area has been nice as well. Have cabin fever, want mountains.

DaveN

My brother and nephew took their rigs up both until they hit heavy snow. If weather keeps up... We're looking to go out again this coming weekend. Any takers?

Also, has anyone been out elsewhere?

5 mile area has been nice as well. Have cabin fever, want mountains.
I could be at the B at 11. I wouldn't mind doing Ward, but it might be worth a prerun up the road to the exit to see if we can get out if we make it up the whole way.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I could be at the B at 11. I wouldn't mind doing Ward, but it might be worth a prerun up the road to the exit to see if we can get out if we make it up the whole way.

My nephews XJ tranny took a crapper. In the shop currently. Hoping to have it by the weekend. I'll keep in touch with you if we head out.

My brother and nephew rolled up Ward last weekend. Moist, but no snow. I've never done it. He wants to GoPro it. AF Canyon is s'posed to open June 8. Looking to see how far we can go there as well. As of right now, we are looking to go. 11:00 would be good. My name is Jens. Text me at 801-688-4430 if you're interested.

DaveN

My brother and nephew rolled up Ward last weekend. Moist, but no snow. I've never done it. He wants to GoPro it. AF Canyon is s'posed to open June 8. Looking to see how far we can go there as well. As of right now, we are looking to go. 11:00 would be good. My name is Jens. Text me at 801-688-4430 if you're interested.
Sounds good man. It'll depend on timing of my kids baseball game.

DaveN

Work screwed with my plans. I have to work tomorrow. Everyone is trying to make up lost time from Memorial Day. We are hoping to get out Sunday. Would you still be interested?
Sounds good. The game got moved to 1 and I'm the coach....

What time Sunday?