warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

mierdota

muleskinner said:
Is this part of the X-factor?

no that is the only part that was temp. that was the track bar bracket for the time being that is all gone now

here is the progress so far this is a real track bar bracket

Attachments

• seans picts 2 187.jpg
    seans picts 2 187.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:

KToy

this is terrible... my welds do not look very good but they hold.... and that track bar is basicaly adding weight to your rig.......... good job on the welds creasy offroad......

wont get my business..

mierdota

KToy said:
this is terrible... my welds do not look very good but they hold.... and that track bar is basicaly adding weight to your rig.......... good job on the welds creasy offroad......

wont get my business..

yea i saw your welds at my work today and they look a lot better and your not even a professional

KToy

ya been welding about 2-3 months... my friends the welder out of the group but when i did the 60 swap and the shorter wheel base i said i was gonna do it on my own so i did... it took me a few screw ups but i got the hang of it and wallah.

and btw nice work anarchy....

mierdota

and btw nice work anarchy....[/QUOTE]

yea and thats only the beginning o wait sorry to "pimp anarchy" ha ha

jeepers said:
Ok First Of My Name Is Tim Cook And I Have Worked At Creasys He Did My Lift On My Jeep And It Damn Good Welds Are Perfect And I Have Seen Creasys Welding And I Can Back His Stuff Up Any Day I Think Maybe Your Goind To Far Saying Take Him To Cort Be A Man And Talk To Him And Work Somthing Out Tell Him How You Feel If You Go Thur Your Like Not Sticking Up For Your Self Every Buddy Will Take Advantage Of You I Know Your Only 18 So You Have Got A Lot To Learn Iam Not Bein Rude But Come On You Dont Need To Talk Crap On A Shop Like That And I Know 100 % Those Are Not Scotts Welds Trust Me If You Don't Talk To Him Hows He Going To No How You Feel So Keep Your Comments To Your Self No Reson To Talk Crap On A Shop Like That

Tim, take a look at this picture

attachment.php

Does that look professional to you? It doesn't matter how good Scott or anyone there can weld, they tried to pass this off as acceptable, on top of that they expected to get paid for it. Would you pay money to have this done to your axle? I would pay someone not to weld a bunch of crap like that to my axle. More so, this is far from the first time I've heard of stuff like this from this shop. Do a search and you might surprise yourself.

In my oppinion, they deserve to be paid for the parts, thats a given. However, the workmanship is by far the worst I have ever seen come from a "professional" shop and they shouldn't receive a dime for it. It's going to cost him more now to have that removed and installed correctly than if they had done it right in the first place. So I'm not sure what they want paid for and I don't see why they're withholding his parts.

mierdota

crimsonride said:
Tim, take a look at this picture

attachment.php

Does that look professional to you? It doesn't matter how good Scott or anyone there can weld, they tried to pass this off as acceptable, on top of that they expected to get paid for it. Would you pay money to have this done to your axle? I would pay someone not to weld a bunch of crap like that to my axle. More so, this is far from the first time I've heard of stuff like this from this shop. Do a search and you might surprise yourself.

In my oppinion, they deserve to be paid for the parts, thats a given. However, the workmanship is by far the worst I have ever seen come from a "professional" shop and they shouldn't receive a dime for it. It's going to cost him more now to have that removed and installed correctly than if they had done it right in the first place. So I'm not sure what they want paid for and I don't see why they're withholding his parts.

you should have heard my dad when he saw this bracket he has his own pipe fabrication and machine shop so he knows that this is all crap

mierdota

RockMonkey said:
This really is quite the comparison.

Bad fabrication:

attachment.php

Good fabrication:

attachment.php

Nice work, Brandon. :)

plus the new one is right out next to the nuckle so it will actually work properly

jeepers

ok like i said my lift was done by scott and welds look great and to me it looks like poop welded that brackit himself and couldn't doit so he took it to cresy to get it done right if its just a frame god only knows whats been done to that thing sounds to me like you guys are strin up a bunch of POOP that pic you have of little so called brondon's weld is not even the same brackit as the one of creasys one is a track bar brackit and the other is for the 3 link looks to me like sombody else welded that brackit that you said creasy did. i can go all night talkin about jeeps i may not work on them all the time but i know my **** and you can say all you want about scott i know he did not weld that i have laid under a jeep and held a brackit that he was welding and it was perfect looked just like a roll of dimes if you big bad boys no what that even means

mierdota

jeepers said:
ok like i said my lift was done by scott and welds look great and to me it looks like poop welded that brackit himself and couldn't doit so he took it to cresy to get it done right if its just a frame god only knows whats been done to that thing sounds to me like you guys are strin up a bunch of POOP that pic you have of little so called brondon's weld is not even the same brackit as the one of creasys one is a track bar brackit and the other is for the 3 link looks to me like sombody else welded that brackit that you said creasy did. i can go all night talkin about jeeps i may not work on them all the time but i know my **** and you can say all you want about scott i know he did not weld that i have laid under a jeep and held a brackit that he was welding and it was perfect looked just like a roll of dimes if you big bad boys no what that even means

scott did weld that he welded everything on the front axle himself you can even ask him that that was his work and i was not sayin that was the same bracket i was just sayin what a bracket should look like my axles and frame were bare when i took it to him and he even said that himself if i did this myself it would be a lot better than that my dad has his own pipe fab and machine business so i am not handi cap when it comes to welding scott made that braket him self you cant tell me thats good work that is just plain half ass

Crinco

Those parts

do NOT have temp welds on them! Who temp welds a part in place with 10" of welds (Bad welds at that!) Even a Temp weld MUST have a preped surface or you are wasting your time.
The two of you need to hire a mediator to help you solve this. Someone who isn't partial to either side who can look at this objectively.

Good Luck!
Chris R.

Attachments

• seans picts 2 062.jpg
    seans picts 2 062.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

mierdota

It makes me laugh that they are trying to blame the welds on me they just know they screwed up so all his buddys and costomers are trying to defend him i am not sayin i have not seen good work come out of creaseys because i have but mine was just half assed and i have had people pm me sayin the same happened to them just reciently tera plus is fixing another one of his right now and i heard it is even worse that mine

KToy

jeepers....

lets see your jeep and your welds and creasys welds on your jeep. honestly i dont think poop would weld that stuff and then blame in on creasy. i personaly poop and he might not fab the best.... but he can weld better than that. iv seen his previous work.

again he cant fab that great meaning his stuff doesnt look the best but its welded strong might not be pretty welds but its preped no paint or rust and welded.

granted my stuff doesnt per say look professional or anthing but i have not had one weld break in the last 2.5 years. my frame cracked before my welds did..............................................

why does creasy not defend himself.... i have not read this whole post, but i havent seen anything read or said by him.

so if he is so good at this welding gig and what not, why did he put a vehicle on the road like this. also why is he asking for money from poop with this type of workmanship. to me this is sad. and obvious that creasy's crew is not a rockcrawling shop. they are a couple of people with money that said hey lets sell lifts. all his stuff is bought as a kit and come on he cant fab. he puts on kits hes basicaly a 4wheelparts store. ill install a kit for you. it cant be that hard.

good luck poop im glad someone that has some exp. under there belt like brandon is doing it. plus he was on monster garage that means you got fame behind your build.....

cya on the trail poop.

mierdota

O'neal said:
WOW! Them weld's and fab work there look hidious,whoever did that should be ashamed........

they are ashamed that is why they are tryin to blame it all on me and say i redid the welds he said they were painted when it left but he does not even know for sure cause he never saw it when it was done he even told me he didnt even know who did the welds i did on my jeep and the only two that can weld diecent are scott and shelton i know scott was out of town and i know shelton didnt touch it cause i know his welds would never look like that

V-DAWG

someday
1BadZJ said:
I think you should feel lucky that he gave you a good deal on the lift.

I have to chime in now......

That is the most asinine statement I have heard! How could you feel lucky about a "good deal" if it is put together like crap?!?

Meat said:
JTFC lEARN hOW tO cAPITALIZE

In his defense, if I type in all caps, when I hit submit only the first letter of each word appears in caps.......just an fyi.

Jeepjumpers

Well I think I know what shop we are all talking about. I have had my long arm kit, gears, transfer case, and much more done there. They had to remove my gas tank to do some work and I was out 4 wheeling the next day. My jeep stopped on me. I called Scott and was a little upset. cause my engine was not starting. I thought it was something to do with the gas tank. Scott was on his way to California that day. he called his wife and said he would be late. he came and looked at my jeep. after a few minutes of looking at it we found out that when big O put my spark plugs in they did it wrong. it melted my distributor cap. although this was not Scott’s problem he stayed there until it was fixed. I recently moved down to cedar city. I needed a new clutch in my jeep a few moths later. I didn’t even bother looking at any of the shops in town. I put my jeep on a trailer and towed it to Scott and his crew knowing they would do the best work and offer me the best price in town. I am doing an engine swap in a few months and I am not one bit hesitant to drop it off and have Scott do it.. I have never had any problems with anything Scott has put on. thanks for all the hard great work Scott.

Chris Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.