Warped Tour '06

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
This year's Warped Tour was the best one i've ever been to. I got to see all the bands i wanted to minus one. Here's who I saw in order: Armor for Sleep started out, then Emery, then Thursday, the Underoath, then Rise Against, then Adair... i think that was it... as far as the bands that i stayed through the whole set. Armor for SLeep performed and sounded the best out of the bands that i watched. Next best was Adair, then Thursday... Emery puts on a great show, but they always seem to not sound very good; they need a new sound guy... Underoath... eh... and Rise Against was well... Rise Against. Awesome time for sure... i got tons of free crap, hundreds of songs, loads of stickers to brighten up my pressure tank at work.. lots of shirts too... always a great time...

anyways, i was just wondering if anyone else went... and what you thought of it.

-Jason

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
scoutabout said:
What? No camera phone pics?

i'm too lazy right now.. been a long day... i got some cool ones of Emery's singer, and guitarist standing on the croud(like croud surfing, only standing) during their last song.... and another really cool one of Thursday's "Garbage Rainbow"... coolest thing ever...

-Jason

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
jeepatic4X4 said:
man...you suck. i couldnt go, had to work. was underoath not very good??? wish i could have been there.

Underoath sounded great, i'm just not as big into them as some others. Aorry bro... but you missed out on a great day... There's always next year.

-Jason

jeepatic4X4

SAMI said:
Underoath sounded great, i'm just not as big into them as some others. Aorry bro... but you missed out on a great day... There's always next year.

-Jason
for surely going next year. all my friends went and they wont shut up about it.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I didn't go. Only the 2nd time in 11 years I missed it. I had the time off, just wasn't enough bands that I care to see there.

I'm so old I remember Blink playing on the side stages, Sugar Ray, Eminem, Ice Cube, Ja Rule, the Alcaholics, Def Tones and of course all the PUNK bands (NOFX, MXPX, Pennywise, Lagwagon, NUFAN, Face to Face, Dropkick Murphey's, Bouncing Souls, Guttermouth, etc. etc.) that warped tour was created to showcase. I guess it's adapting as popular music has changed and they want to make money by putting more mainstreem bands in there to sell more tickets, I just wish that they went back to their routes and showcased some punk bands and got away from the mainstream emo/screamo stuff that seems to dominate the linup these days. Didn't seem like they cared about getting rich back then....it was the anti concert concert.

plus, i'm too old to spend 10 hours in 105* heat