Was I the only RMEer to go to Ceder for RCAA

Moon

I went Saterday and I saw that Gillen was on the scoreboard but no score left before it was over because of the heat. Had fun but wished I would have run in to some one I knew. If you were there up date me give some info and what not the only pic I have is this. I thought this driver was going to get his a$$ kicked by the offical the way he was mouthing off to him.

Moon

Yah that might have been it. I thought that brandon said he was going to be there though. No big deal Ive been so buisy that I hadnt made it to any UROC events and the RCAA was the closest comp. this late in the season. It was cool but next time I want to meet up with who ever goes.

Caleb

most guys on here dont seem to bother too much with RCAA (there are a few competitors) supercrawl is late september in st.george...if you go to that I bet you could meet quite a few guys...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by MudSlideJeeps

why not??????

when is supercrawl?
Couse UROC rules! I can really only make it to about 5 comps per year, and UROC is way better, so that's what I run. :D SuperCrawl is the 26th, and 27th of September, in St. George. Hopefully I'll FINALLY be able to finish a comp in St. George...

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
Originally posted by supergper
most guys on here dont seem to bother too much with RCAA (there are a few competitors) supercrawl is late september in st.george...if you go to that I bet you could meet quite a few guys...
I will be there

sukaB

Banned
RCAA is way not even close to as good as UROC....
I'm surprised it's still around.....actually
I don't run it because I don't believe in helping someone become richer off a organization to host events for the sport and the competitor....
The money spent on 18wheelrs should go back to the competitor in winnings and further payouts instead....
Greed usually gets the best of alot of people...!

I spot for chris when need be but I quit giving them my money..

Come to a UROC event and see how many people are at these events, this whole board is almost there I think

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Hey B, the payout is supposed to be bigger in RCAA, for now.

I think they will eventually merge to become THE super power of rock crawling comps.

sukaB

Banned
Rcaa,, I doubt it.......
Their on their way to Hazel status....
Have you noticed how many dudes run UROC now....
Outrageous amounts..
It's not always about the money for everyone...
Four wheeling is my family my home...
I don't **** where I eat
And I could win half of what they offered and I still wouldnt run it...

For me:
It's all about honesty and trying to further the sport not line pockets........

Anybody that would have or host a rock crawl in Moab is a destroyer to our way of four wheeling....

My opinion....You no like, eat ****.....

Guess we won't get to run in vegas eehh......