Wasatch Cruisers Cat Canyon Trip (pics)

Box Rocket

bored
Wasatch Cruisers headed down to Delta last weekend and ran Cat Canyon. We had about 7 FJ40's and a Willy's. That trail is cool.

The only pics I've got are of my truck but I'll try to get a few more of some of the other trucks.

Had a total Blast! Carnage report was a busted t-case, broken pitman arm, busted tie rod, sheered driveline bolts. Pulled a couple of sweet MacGyver trail fixes on the tie rod and pitman arm. It was a great day. This is a great time of year to go down there. It's not so hot and not too cold yet. A couple years ago we ran it in November with 8" of snow covering the trail! :eek: That was a crazy trip!

Enjoy the pics.

chute_sm.jpg

chute2_sm.jpg

chute3_sm.jpg

Box Rocket

bored
Nope. I don't make a habit of going out by myself. We had several FJ40's and a flatfender.

If you're going out there I'd try to go soon. Our club went the second week of November one time and had 8" of snow on the entire trail! Took us 12 hours. Most of us thought we'd freeze and die on the trail that night. No joke.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I just had to make a wise-crack, since you only got pics of your rig! :D

Spending a night on a trail without being prepared for it can be hellacious. Just ask Ryan! I'll try for sooner, rather than later for my trip.

8" of snow and a trail like Cat Canyon would be very intresting!!