Watch out when you swim

Brett

Meat-Hippy
SharkLaser.jpg

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Makes ya wonder who strapped that laser to the dolphin. A dolphin couldn't do it dammit! A human would have had to help it first, then sent it to do it's bidding...

What do ya think Brett?

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Vonski said:
Makes ya wonder who strapped that laser to the dolphin. A dolphin couldn't do it dammit! A human would have had to help it first, then sent it to do it's bidding...

What do ya think Brett?

I am thinking that you might have had a hand in it. Who'd you send the mean dolphin after?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
bryson said:
Right you are...cause there is no way in heck that that's a dolphin...

But if you imagine that it's a dolphin, the pic becomes even funnier than if it were a shark. You see, a shark could eat you up if it wanted to... why bother with a laser? Dolphins, on the other hand, are known to be very gently and playful creatures who will harm no one. Who would suspect a dolphin to have a laser on it's head, swimming around & shooting people? I wouldn't. Mabey the dolphin likes to draw people in, making them think it's going to play with them... then it carefully aims & shoots! I think it's a brillaint form of hunting.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Shark vs. Dolphin...can you tell the difference? :confused: :hickey:

Attachments

• shark.jpg
    shark.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Dolphin.jpg
    Dolphin.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 28

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Greg said:
But if you imagine that it's a dolphin, the pic becomes even funnier than if it were a shark. You see, a shark could eat you up if it wanted to... why bother with a laser? Dolphins, on the other hand, are known to be very gently and playful creatures who will harm no one. Who would suspect a dolphin to have a laser on it's head, swimming around & shooting people? I wouldn't. Mabey the dolphin likes to draw people in, making them think it's going to play with them... then it carefully aims & shoots! I think it's a brillaint form of hunting.

:roflopter:

:rofl: