pritchett canyon 112604 014 copy.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 127
  • pritchett canyon 112604 177 copy.jpg
    pritchett canyon 112604 177 copy.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I wish this board would notify me of replies... Here it is how long later? and I finally notice these???

Yeah, I bolted it all on myself.... :p And *(&^ yeah I wheel it! I'm probably the only Rubicon owner that does! I bought it to wheel... I was either going to get this or a used one (actually I was eye balling Tweakies YJ). But I figured no matter what it was goign to cost $40k to make a killer trail rig, so why not buy a Rubicon, be almost there, have a warranty, and a new comfy Jeep in the meantime! And now that some of you from here know me, can attest to the fact I wheel it! And I'm not afraid of a little dent.... -_-

chadschoon

i have been with wayne a few times, and yes he wheels the shi out of it, and yes he does have a few dings he is proud of

tc meiser

-customeiser-
Hey wayne i was wondering if your fan hits your shroud at all when you flex your jeep out ?

Does your sterring wheel shake or vibirate when driveing on a paved road?

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
waynehartwig said:
I wish this board would notify me of replies... Here it is how long later? and I finally notice these???
Check under the tread tools option, subscribe to this thread or when you reply pick a notification option under the additional options...

BTW nice Rubi.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
tc meiser said:
Hey wayne i was wondering if your fan hits your shroud at all when you flex your jeep out ?

Does your sterring wheel shake or vibirate when driveing on a paved road?

The answer to both is absolutely not.... If you know someone that does, they possibly have a bad motor mount and alignment issues (or bad steering stabilizer)....

Why do you ask?

tc meiser

-customeiser-
my dad just bought a 03 rubicon with a 6 inch long arm full-traction lift and 35 inch tires,hard top ,soft top ,currie f/r bumpers, currie antirock,shaft kit ,currie tie rods, 17000 miles , bla bla bla but i figured it out the tires needed to be balanced. thanks though.

bsmurph

Just Enough Exotic Parts
waynehartwig said:
I wheel it! I'm probably the only Rubicon owner that does!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Wayne if this were true you must have the only Rubicon!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wayne dose wheel his Rubicon!!!!

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
bsmurph said:
:rofl: :rofl: Wayne if this were true you must have the only Rubicon!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Wayne dose wheel his Rubicon!!!!

You know what I meant..... Most Rubicon's are grocery getters and thats it. Most people that own one, bought it because it's the 'top of the line'. Then realize it's not because it has seat warmers, etc. and trade them in. They aren't comfortable, quiet or get good gas mileage. They are true off road rigs and designed for that. Anyway.... :D

mierdota

thats the part about buying a rubicon i cant understand why spend the extra money for the goodies (locked 44's front and rear) then just swap them out for 60's that makes no sence to me but maybe thats because i just dont like throwing money like some people i just have it done right the first time but thats just me