We grown 'em big in the midwest

Bones

sent Skye some pics for the calender and he told me I should post this POS here :p Rigs like this are all over MO, AR, OK TX. This one just happens to be a cleaner version.

It's running a 14B rear and 60 front. (least it's not the ever popular rockwell's) and some beadlocked 46" MT Claws
:eek:

P

pokeyYJ

I think that this is gonna get some heat, but,,,,,

Why do you guys rag on other peoples rigs?

Okay, so you don't like some of the stuff that they have chosen to put on their rig. Does that give you the right to call their rig a "queer-mobile"?

Maybe, just maybe, they are happy with the stuff that they have done.

Differences is what makes the world go round, if everyone had the same rig with the same stuff, this sport would BLOW!

Yeah there are some rigs that I don't like, but I don't go around calling them stupid. Maybe you should look at the stuff that you like about a rig, and not focus so much on the negative.

Different is good.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i 100% agree that different is good....

you know what else is good.....my own opinion!

freedom of speech??? what?

i like differences, that way, i can look at your rig and laugh. 'cause i know mine is better.........:D

i'm sick of this whining......that's sooo last week...

i don't agree with it, so i am going to form my opinion, and say something along those lines...harsh? maybe......my opinion. hell yes!

and another thing...............

i was kidding, you know being sarcastic????

ops! i forgot to put a smiley. next time something offends you, picture a cute rolling happy smiley next to it. cause it's called sarcasm!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: there..........

Last edited:

Bones

Oh hell personally I really like the rig. It has some quality work done on it. Just overkill and takes the fun out of it really. A friend just went from 35's to 42's and thinks wheeling is boring now. he just points and shoots.

You should see all the big rigs in theis part of the country. "Lightweight" is not a word that is heard when drinking beer or wheeling :rofl:

More of the finest rigs from all these wonderfull states
click here

P

pokeyYJ

I dunno?

Just sometimes everyone gets so negative, calling names and having a superiority complex.

Why does everything have to be a competition?

SAMI... I know that you were being sarcastic, I just used your post as an example.

Lets just all go wheeling and not worry about whos better.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
pokey....WHY ARE YOU SUCH A WHINEY B!TCH?!?

Damn dude, stop being so sensitive and grow a pair-o-nuts....welcome to the planet earth....everything is negative and everyone wants to be better than everyone else, this aint no utopian hippy world so stop trying to spread peace love and happiness into the 4x4 community, take your hippy bullcrap elsewhere....DAMN DUDE, lose the sensitivity....

did I just make you cry:rolleyes:

I am so sick of your over sensitive rants.....Why do people laugh at me for wanting a land rover, why do people laugh at me for wanting a penis extension.....Damn dude grow the hell up already!!

Stop painting bulls-eyes on your forehead for people to aim at already dude!!!:rofl: :rofl:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Eeek! Somebody put a lot of work into this rig, and forgot to build a cage! I gotta believe this thing is capable of getting itself into some nasty terrain where rollovers are likely. Scary...
BIG-MEATS%20040.jpg

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Some of those rigs are pretty damn cool, and look to be appropriately built for the area they are wheel'n. I betcha this rig could climb the Eagles nest, if you could get it in that far.
BIG-MEATS%20002.jpg

Originally posted by spencurai pokey....WHY ARE YOU SUCH A WHINEY B!TCH?!?

Damn dude, stop being so sensitive and grow a pair-o-nuts....welcome to the planet earth....everything is negative and everyone wants to be better than everyone else, this aint no utopian hippy world so stop trying to spread peace love and happiness into the 4x4 community, take your hippy bullcrap elsewhere....DAMN DUDE, lose the sensitivity....

I AGREE:D

P.S.Different is good

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by jmaxj
Originally posted by spencurai pokey....WHY ARE YOU SUCH A WHINEY B!TCH?!?

I AGREE:D

P.S.Different is good

THANK YOU!!

...I feel like i'm taking CRAZY PILLS!!!!!!...(as well as Rockmonkey)

the thing of it is..........is that the you telling me not to be sarcastic, or "different" is against your own policy. with me? what your are saying is that everyone needs to be nice...well, isn't that a standard level then? everyone doing one thing? nothing "different"? i am different, by being a smart-ass and bringing my sarcastic attitude and comments.....so sorry to be be different than you..........

................shut up!

Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by SAMI

the thing of it is..........is that the you telling me not to be sarcastic, or "different" is against your own policy.
:confused: Whoa, I must be taking crazy pills too...:confused:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i even used rolling happy yellow faces to lighten the mood......

....really to disguise how friggin mad i am........