week after safari safari

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Well, break from school is the week after the jeep safari. I was wondering who else will be down there at that time. Not another single member of my group will be going so I need some trail buddies. Probably monday-thursday. We can run any trails I don't care. pritchett is on the list, but other than that whatever. 3.5-4s or better.

Cascadia

Undecided
As of right now I am planning on heading down there the week after safari. It'll most likely be my jeeps maiden voyage with the new lift and tires and hi fender kit and a few other things. I hope it's ready in time.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
sweet, we'll have to meet up. The safari is always maiden for me. I am usually still welding something on the jeep the morning of just before I unload it from the trailer.

Cascadia

Undecided
We have a condo right across the street from Daves as you exit the slickrock trails, so that's where we'll be staying. How long do you guys plan on staying down there? When to when?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I'll be there probably the 5th-9th. We are staying in monticello, but will drive in everyday to run trails. What trails are you guys looking to run?

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
The safari is always maiden for me. I am usually still welding something on the jeep the morning of just before I unload it from the trailer.

My wife hates that I do this. I have tons to do for this year and all my parts are in the mail. These just arrived today though:D

We will be at the LaQuinta Inn from the 2nd to the 8th. Not trail list yet, just go day to day I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
We will also be there from the 31st to the 7th. I will be leading on the 2nd and the 4th, but open every other day. We will be staying at Moab Rim Campground.

izzydog

I will be down there with baerpaws and a few other Jeeps. I believe we are planning on running Pritchett and probably Green Day and Upper Heldorado. Look for the colorful group. Orange, red, yellow and green Jeeps.

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
I would like to run all these trails, but just not sure what some others I will be with will want to do. How about some cell phone #'s and if things work out to do these, I would be in. So, far we are free on Monday and Tuesday. Mine: Jerry 801-473-3407

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
LOST Safari is going on 4/10 - 4/17. The trail schedule is in flux right now but this is what I do know:

4/11 Kane's Creek
4/12 Elephant Hill
4/13 Poison Spider

mesha

By endurance we conquer
by chance , would anyone be running rusty nail on the 7th or 8th ?

I would be down for rusty nail either day. I have never run it, but figure we can find it.

I will probably do BFE on monday so the kids can be close to the car for when its cold.

Grim

I would be down for rusty nail either day. I have never run it, but figure we can find it.

I will probably do BFE on monday so the kids can be close to the car for when its cold.

ive been watching the weather , looks like 7th & 8th look NICE ! , i think im going to try and hit rusty nail wed 7th , if you want to meet at city market in the morn , ill check R.M.E. tonight

mesha

By endurance we conquer
ive been watching the weather , looks like 7th & 8th look NICE ! , i think im going to try and hit rusty nail wed 7th , if you want to meet at city market in the morn , ill check R.M.E. tonight

If I can get my jeep fixed I will.

I broke my rear axle shaft in BFE today.stupid stock 60 shafts. I need to fix that and a few other things. So hopefully we can go. what time you want to meet at city market if I can get it fixed.