Weeken in Moab

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
We went down Thurs. night, Coreshot was supposed to come but he pussed out :rolleyes: It was just my truck on Fri so we just ran Hell's Revenge. Went up Escalator, (that doesn't look right but I don't care) I went up and down it fine and then I JUST HAD TO DO IT ONE MORE TIME, went up fine and then comin down I fell in the hole, got my tire stuck turned pass. and succesfully tipped my truck over for her first time :D Then tryin to get out I sheered 2 caps off an axle u-joint and snapped a shaft. We got than fixed thanks to my buddy bringin one down that night cuz I couldn't find one in Moab. Got that fixed then we went and Played on Rusty Nail and the Rim on Sat.

My buddy almost rolled comin down the Devil's Crack, it was pretty cool, and kind of a rush cuz its so close to the cliff. Sun. we ran Fin's and Thing's and played on Potato and Dump Bump.

We left to go home at 4:30 and made it back by 12:30. Friends tow rig kept over heatin so needless to say we made quite a few long stops on the way home.

Oh yeah and we found a nice jump to, that was some fun, got it on vid, I'll have to have one of my friends show me how to post it up :)

The weather was awesome! I was a fun trip. Looked for ya Cody but didn't find ya. Anyways, Awesome weekend.

Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I'd say Pritchett is worse than Rusty Nail FWIW. I've never driven DOWN the escalator. Sounds fun! Did you go down backwards, or forwards?

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
RockMonkey said:
I'd say Pritchett is worse than Rusty Nail FWIW. I've never driven DOWN the escalator. Sounds fun! Did you go down backwards, or forwards?

I went down forward, it was a lot of fun till I hit that hole then It was all over, although tippin it over was the most fun I've had in it :p

Backwards sounds interesting though, I'll have to work up the balls to do that one

Oh yeah, and I finally got those seats mounted they are 100 times better than that stock bench, I really dig the blue contrast :p

Last edited:

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
EKSJAE said:
hey where are all the pics you took on the snakes saturday?

oh ya i forgot. you didnt take any pics, it is a good thing i brought my wife.

...and I don't recall writing a trip report. I didn't say going wheeling without a camera was lame, I said writing a trip report without pics was lame. :rolleyes:

Besides, I was just giving my nephew sh!t, because he was giving me sh!t... mmmkay? ;)