Welcome back RedbullTJ

U

unltd1

Just having you in the country is enough to make Goat start working out again. He can't let you run circles around him. Let the competition begin! That hike in Moab is going to be AWESOME! You sound so much happier. How strange that your house came up for lease just as you got back too...

...it's fate.

Now hurry up and get up here.

When do you go pick up Maynard?

redbulltj

I'm a cutter
Ok kids, I AM BACK!!

I am finally back in San Antonio. I arrived just before midnight on Feb 2. I left Iraq on the 26th and was stuck in Qatar for 5 days waiting for a plane out of hell.

It was a 9 hour ride to Ireland, we stopped for an hour (I didn't have enough time to drink a Guiness:mad:) We left there and another 8 hour plane ride to lovely Baltimore Maryland! After a lengthy lay-over, I arrived in San Antonio.

Many many thanks to the RME crew! I will be in SLC for EJS and I hope to wheel with a good group of you. You should be able to recognize me.. I will be the one who yells "incoming" and dives for cover when a jeep backfires!!

PS.

I am also heading to Las Cruses for the upcoming Chili Challenge....I hope to see some of you there!

redbulltj

I'm a cutter
I got "Pickles" out of storage today.....It started the first crank!

I fly out to New Hampshire on the 9th to pick up my wheeling partner "Maynard" (rat terrier). Once I get back I will do a once over to the Jeep and F350 and onto Las Cruses!