Well I finally signed up...

Jeeptj98

phillippi said:
It was good to meet you 2 guys at the offroad expo today. Now that I have faces in my head who were the 2 at the U4WDA booth?

Same here, finally signed up.:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
phillippi said:
So who were those 2 guys at the booth?

Most likely Steve Jackson (or membership director & webmaster) and Tyler (a member of Utah Outdoors and Offroad Club). Gary Gaz and Russ Fullmer (U4WDA BOD member and 20+ year U4 member) were also there during the day. Steve & Tyler are younger (25-30), Russ and Gary are older gentleman.

And on Saturday, Scott and his family from Castle Country King Crawlers were there. Thanks to everyone who helped out at the booth, and thanks to everyone who stopped by!

cruiseroutfit said:
Russ and Gary are older gentleman.
Older gentelmen?!?!?
Why... you young whippersnapper! I'm gonna beet ya with my cane!
How DARE you call me a gentleman!!!

Seriously... yer all do'n the right thing by joining ('an supporting) U4! I'm perty proud of Kurt 'an the rest of the board fer what thay have accomplished in the last few years.
EZ's magazine (Compass) is worth twice what you'll pay in dues!
You all are the future of 4 wheel'n, if you don't protect yer sport, the green weiners are gonna take it away!

I'll shuddup now...

Russ

phillippi

Never enough time
UPDATE! I guess my truck is in the sun a lot, because the U4WDA sticker lost most of its color due to fading! I must admit tho, that the color sceme is a perfect match for the county stickers on my truck. No one has even let me know they have seen it (admin I mean who generally dont like stickers other then county ones).

Meat_

Banned
I saw it :) A couple days ago on Saratoga Road by those lovely trenches they have going on at the new housing development.