well..... i have been looking for NEW/USED

motor and trans to put in my pathfinder.... me and a buddie was driving down in provo by a dealership and there i spotted her, the perfect pathfinder, no dings not dents, paint was perfect it was even the chrome edition pathfinder. well we drove by and i was like lets check it out, we drove by and i went and looked at it. i could have used it to turn my pathfinder back into a good running truck again. this pathfinder was fully loaded i mean the owner must have taken good care of it. heck if i could buy it i would use it insteed of my own. anyways come up around the back of the pathfinder and what do i find.... "clunker not for sale" omg :eek: i bet the pathfinder had less then 50,000 miles on it.. i would pay well over 5 grand for it. oh well looks like ita too the crusher for that perfect ride..

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
don't sweat it. My tax dollars already paid $4500 in your behalf. How many months of education could I have gotten for that same $4500? Ah nevermind good ol uncle Obama will fix that too.

lol

yeah that thought goes through my head... but i dont think i could do it.. plus i need the motor and i bet they already did their lil bs on blowing the motor up....... anyways i guess i will just have to pic up a motor and trans at the pic an pull, maybe cost me around 300 bucks for both

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Heck, if you're willing to pay over 5k for an older pathfinder, give me a few days and I'll find one to sell you!:p