Well, I'm getting married!!

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Popped the question on New Years and she said yes. She likes wheeling and camping, isn't afraid to grab the TP and go in the woods, even helped me work on my other car a few times. So I figured she is a keeper. March 12th is the date, wish me luck!!

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
YAY! Congratulations! Being able to squat in the woods is key for sure.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
The serious side. I have been married 4 times and the last one was a keeper as we have been married 28 years. Don't try to change each other unless you are in for the forever marriage as it will take at least one lifetime. Learn to put up with each others little idiosyncrasies because if you don't they will drive you crazy. Agree on all money matters.
Hug and say "I love you" at least once a day.
Congratulations to both of you.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
The serious side. I have been married 4 times and the last one was a keeper as we have been married 28 years. Don't try to change each other unless you are in for the forever marriage as it will take at least one lifetime. Learn to put up with each others little idiosyncrasies because if you don't they will drive you crazy. Agree on all money matters.
Advice from someone married 4 times.
rofl2.gif

Last edited:
They all do when they're single. Its called "bait and hook" ;)

Bait and Switch, but ya, same thing. :rofl: My wife went wheelin' with me a few times too before we got married...closest she gets now is riding with me in the jeep to Cafe Rio.:D

Congrats!

I wish I had some advice, but after 21 years I've realized it's just dumb luck, though Jack has some good advice...

MOODY

Bald Guy
Good work! When it is right, it is just right...and I was hitched at 20. We are still married 11 years later.

Congrats! Been with my wife since 68! High school sweethearts and still a good ol girl! Will still squat, but won`t do too much of the Jeepin tippy stuff! Has been the tuffest thing I have ever done, not to mention what she has had to put up with!

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
My wife is going to Crawlfest with me after 11years... there is hope. Congrats...Marriage is easy, do everything they want, Make everything you want thier idea, give a little..take a little....work hard to agree on kids, money, religion, in-laws....keep things fresh and enjoy each other.....with lots of love and luck it will work out.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

So what happened, Jack? Did the other three die out at the end of the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods respectably? :D