Well....Life is going to change in about 7 months!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Thanks guys!

My wife thinks its going to be a boy. I want a boy so, we will have a girl Im sure. Thats 100% OK with me tho. I will be happy with whatever we get.

I still cant believe this is happening. It doesnt seem real yet. I cant wait tho. Execpt for poopy diapers...I can wait for that :rofl:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
One other cool thing I forgot to mention......

We have a Moab baby! Figured everything out and it had to have happened there. I think thats just cool!

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Very awesome news buddy. I hope all goes well for you and your wife. You guys are very good people and deserve the best.

rholbrook

This is great news. Boy or girl, they will be lucky to have you as parents. Too many parents these days are content with letting their children stay indoors and play video games and stay out of their hair. You will get out of your children what you put into them. Children are a blessing not a burden.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
This is great news. Boy or girl, they will be lucky to have you as parents. Too many parents these days are content with letting their children stay indoors and play video games and stay out of their hair. You will get out of your children what you put into them. Children are a blessing not a burden.

Before I had kids, other peoples kids used to annoy me, I used to think how do those people put up with that stuff, I would never and so on, I always wanted to have kids but it would be different........Its funny how your mindset will change, and its all ok when its your kid. the things you end up putting up with and you celebrate it.

Congrats agian.

I would also add that doing outdoor stuff with your kids is important...what do you remember of your childhood? either the really good or the really bad. Make as many really good times as possible, It doesnt cost much to just get out in the woods and spend quality time.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
YAHOO! Holy cow that's such great news. I am wicked stoked for you two. Enjoy the journey. :)

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
Major CONGRATULATIONS to both you and the Mrs!!! That is awesome!!! I am very happy for you guys and know that you will make awesome parents!!! You will both be in my prayers!!! Boy.... Girl..... all that matters is HEALTHY!!! That was always my answer when people would ask me if I wanted a boy or a girl!!! Again Congratulations Brother!!!!
Matt

P.S. If you want to get an idea of the whole poopy diaper situation...:ugh:.. My youngest just turned 1 last weekend!!! Then if you want to see what a toddler is like... my oldest is now 3 1/2 and a handfull (and potty-trained thank GOD!!!:D)

Bart

Wooohooo. My youngest (Carli) birthday is Dec 28th. Kind of tough to make it special after Christmas, but worth the effort.