Wenzeled

V-DAWG

someday
I read all the pages when I first heard about it, and it was at page 24. I then continued to follow it, until over night when it went from 34 to 50 plus pages.

The first 24 pages were good, then everyone thought they had to chime in with their 2 cents. How many times, and how many different ways can a person possibly say it wasn't cool for Charlie to lie about the price and that the gears were new?

I am glad I am not the one who was wenzeled.

Their is too similar of a story to the Scarlet Letter going on with the Pirate thread. All those chiming in on Pirate are like a bunch of lemmings just aching for their opportunity to jump of the cliff into the water like everyone else. I think the first few people did a good enough job letting Charlie know he made a huge mistake- I don't think he needed to hear it from 1,000 plus posts.

frankenfab

It wasn't that funny, not by a long shot. About 2,000 guests slowed the board to a crawl over the weekend. Total waste of bandwidth. :mad:

StrobeNGH

no user title
frankenfab said:
It wasn't that funny, not by a long shot. About 2,000 guests slowed the board to a crawl over the weekend. Total waste of bandwidth. :mad:

Pirate is offline right now: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/

"Going offline to optimize for the overload we are getting this morning. Will be back online in a little bit. Wenzel for President!!!"

The kid is famous.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Charlie - I have gears for sale, $100 plus $15 shipping

Mike - Ok I am sending you $115

Charlie - Ok I got the money, and cashed the check, but I made a mistake, I really wanted $125 + $15, send more money, or I will not send the gears

Mike - Dude don't switch and bait me, I am going to post this back on the forum. I see you already edited the post

POR members - Dude just send him the gears, or we will sick the dogs and knock on your door

Charlie - Stay out of it, besides i am a 6'2" tough guy, so knock away.

POR members - Dude her is a link to your HS football website, apperently the coach thaught you were 5' 10" and scronny. Is this why you never played?

Charlie - Ok i will send you the gears for $115, how come you guys have to get in the middle of this

POR members - dude we have your address, phone number, work address and number, we know where you live. Here is a photo of your dad, and one of your mom with a broken foot.

Mike - I got the gears today, they are used! I want my money back, you advertised them as being "bran new" and these are used

Charlie - they only have like 11,000 miles they are as good as new. If you guys don't stop harrassing me I am going to call the police.

POR members - Ok Charlie, we have your dads name now, should we call him? Oh and from an ebay listing we found you posted your cell number, I am posting it up too

Mike - Charlie, stop calling my house. You woke my family up many times last night with your threats, and now my wife is ticked that you have been calling all day.

POR members - That is in Charlie, we are calling. We got you booted from your chevy board, we just got your SSN number, we chatted with you on IM, we have a photo of your girlfriend. We are making t-shirts and bumper stickers, we have new websites up already. We know were you went to school, we know that daddy paid for your truck, we know that you applied for the naval accadamy, and we are emailing your senator to tell him to refruse your application

Charlie - Ok, settle down, I sent him a check, it will be there in a few days

Mike - This check has not cleared the bank yet

POR members - Ok the paparazzi is out, here is photos of your house, and photos from your HS year book. How come all the lights are on at your house, are you scared?

The POR guys basically did all the homework, there is tons more going on than that, but that is the best cliffnotes version I can put together from memory.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Holy crap that's awesome. Never piss off the PBB.

:edit: Tacoma, your sig sums it all up! And they stir it well. :flipoff2: