We're Running Hanging Tree Trail Sunday Aug 19th 2012

STAG

On my grind
I went halfway and turned around and went back, that was a lot longer trail than I expected I'll have to plan better next time. Amazingly fun trail and a good group of people to go with. Made it out without any damage other than scratched diffs and links. A lot of overhanging trees scared me with the softtop so I took it off 1/4 way through. Thanks for letting me go with you guys me and my coworker had a blast. Hope you all made it off the mountain safe and damage free.

sswens1

I second that what a great day and group. Everybody made it off the trail and We Headed our separate ways there. Straight to a shower for us we were rediculously dirty somehow. I am excited to see some pictures from both groups that ran it this weekend. Thanks a bunch rock religious for hosting our camping! And to Ryan who did a great job of leading this trail. And thanks everybody for pitching in throughout the day it was a whole lot of fun!

STAG

On my grind
May 2007 join date and 7 posts? No wonder I hadn't heard of your rme name before ha :) you guys have an awesome YJ and hope you got some good pictures.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Perfect weekend wheeling trip... Glad everyone that made it out had fun.
We did a bit slower pace with the larger group, and took a moment to enjoy a BBQ at the ledge after "carwash".
I think are run time was 10:45am to 5:30pm so no complaints here.

Carnage:
broken front D44 pinnion (not sure of the actual damage)
1 skightly dented wheel to booger a bead seal
misc dents, scrapes and dusty rigs inside and out.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
That was probably one of my favorite trail runs I've ever been on. Thanks so much Ryan. I got a little damage at the right rear quarter panel that I will probably have to pound out a little for my door to work right but nothing too serious thanks to body armor.

I got back to James house and found I had a flat tire which had slowly leaked on the way back so I had to change that out before I headed home.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Glad you guys had a good time, it was cool meeting all of you guys, maybe next time Ill get to run with you, had to do the family thing after working until dark all week, and running the trail on saturday. glad to hear you all got out ok.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Glad you guys had a good time, it was cool meeting all of you guys, maybe next time Ill get to run with you, had to do the family thing after working until dark all week, and running the trail on saturday. glad to hear you all got out ok.

Thank you so much for having us. It was great to meet you and I'll be sure to come back and wheel this one with you sometime.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
well I'm an idiot. I forgot my memory card for my gopro in my computer. I never bothered to look to see if the light was flashing so I just never noticed.

sixstringsteve

bummer. I usually forget to erase my memory card before filming, then it fills up halfway through the trip. I'll bet you won't forget that again. :D

How did the JK do?

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
bummer. I usually forget to erase my memory card before filming, then it fills up halfway through the trip. I'll bet you won't forget that again. :D

How did the JK do?

It did great, other than the launch pad I only had to strap two times just because of my break over angle. That thing seemed like it was almost built for that trail...at least for the non buggy line parts of the trail. I'm still learning more and more about what I can do with that thing and it really impressed me today.

AX10TOY

Undecided
Did anyone get any pictures or video of me completely side ways and then driving out ?

P.s. thanks for making sure that didn't get ugly :)