west rim trail finally found it!

suzybryce

well finally had some time to find the west rim trail yesterday. it took a little time to find the start of the trail becuase it looks like a narrow atv trail at first but gets a little wider on top. This trail definetly has just about everything from really sandy tracks to hardcore rock crawling sections. there are a few side trails that bypass the real hard stuff towards the top. but they all eventually meet together at the begining of the loop trail. which in my opinion is well worth the trouble to get to the top and i can see why they call it " little moab". I wasn't able to finish the loop part of the trail but i plan on going back in couple of weeks to finish the rest of the loop trail. my wife took pics of our adventure i'll try to post them asap.:)

Exalted 4x4

So. U Crew
U4wda winter convention feb 2nd. St.george. Several trails including the maze, milts mile, sliplock, west rim and a 5 to 5.5 rated buggy or hardcore rig run......

raysmuffler

Those pics look great. I would really like to find a GPS track of Milt's Mile or at least a starting & ending point GPS coordinates. Can it be tied into the West Rim trail to make a long one day trip? Anyone with some GPS coordinates please post.