Westboro Baptist Church coming to Utah - Wheeeee!!!

Ogre Palowakski

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/li...-protest-Sundance/0Umr3I14kkGPthtGGLiTpQ.cspx

The hate mongers will be in town to protest the Sundance Film Festival as well as at the following locations:

• Congregation Kol Ami in Salt Lake City (Sunday, Jan. 23)
• St. Mark's Cathedral in Salt Lake City (Sunday, Jan. 23)
• Salt Lake’s LDS Temple (Sunday, Jan. 23)
• West High School in Salt Lake City (Monday, Jan. 24)

What a bunch of crazy mo-fos!

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
As someone who attended a baptist church as a child, I am embarrased and outraged by these idiots, I hope people understand that they do not represent the Baptist religion and are stand alone attention whores.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
You don't just join this church. Its a family thing. Inbreeding at its best. You can marry into it, but other than that, you gotta be blood.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
That may be the funniest thing I've ever seen. Nice work. Did they say anything to you?

Just small talk smothered with expletives. They were surprisingly very devoted to their task but they did start to get peeved when groups were starting to stop and take pictures... of my sign. I wished I had a bigger more pronounced sign as I really would love to jerk a reaction out of them.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Just small talk smothered with expletives. They were surprisingly very devoted to their task but they did start to get peeved when groups were starting to stop and take pictures... of my sign. I wished I had a bigger more pronounced sign as I really would love to jerk a reaction out of them.

I can make you bigger signs. I have the technology ;)

EROK81?

Sell out
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"magnets?@#** how do they work?"

:rofl:

Some of those signs are pretty good.

Is there a reason why they have signs that say god is your enemy and god hates you? Are they referring to Bryso....gay homos? Or does god just hate humans?

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I think it would be a blast if a bunch of us went and joined there protest with signs like Kurts, but I would have a hard time not just busting up laughing, how do you keep your composure?