Western Colorado wheeling?

Brosiph4x4

Any 1 want to wheel billings canyon or 21rd in grand junction???
:ugh: If you want to plan a trip let me know,we could also do montrose
or rangley???

Brosiph4x4

rock buggy 496 chevy b b 700r4 atlas 4 spd 4 link front rear ori dp3 struts solid dana 60 front 70 rear 42"swapers also when broke i wheel a 99 xj with 60s 39.5 iroks

Badbuggy

rock star
rock buggy 496 chevy b b 700r4 atlas 4 spd 4 link front rear ori dp3 struts solid dana 60 front 70 rear 42"swapers also when broke i wheel a 99 xj with 60s 39.5 iroks

That is what I need... something to wheel with when I am broke.
I should be up and running again soon.

richpblaze

I would also like to meet a few of you Colorado boys.

I am working in Parachute and would like to bring my rig out one of these times soon. Maybe we should all meet a Hooters fo some wings some time.

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
21rd this sunday(5/16) at 1pm. PM me if you wanna go. Prolly gonna meet behind the first big hill on the left out in the desert.

miklovik

Im working in montrose for a month and have my toyota pu with me. How hard core are the trails that you plan on running? are you camping? I dont have a winch yet. I want to hit up as many CO trails as I can while Im down here. Im locked and running 38's. If you want someone to tagalong give me a call. my phone is broke, my new one will be here tuesday. All my camping gear is in SLC but I can buy whatever you think I will need.
Garrett 435 830 6451

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
pics from yesterdays trip.

http://www.lunatic4x4.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1187

IMG_2694Medium.jpg