What 4 seater chassis would you buy?

UFAB

Looking for some opinions on what 4 seater chassis would be the perfect fit.

Ibec

Artec

Blue Torch

Trent

Jimmys 4x4 ( they make a 4 seater version of the Falken Tire build)

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I like the Wide Open design 4 seater

Hate the ibex

Bluetorch is nice if you want it to look like a jeep

But when it boils down to it.....they are all generic. Gotta build your own to make it the right fit

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
But when it boils down to it.....they are all generic. Gotta build your own to make it the right fit

Exactly. You have the skills, the basic chassis is the easy part anyway--save the money you'd spend on a chassis to use on all the other nickel-and-dime stuff, and start drawing. :)

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Build your own Mitch.:cody:

That aside T fab and Jimmy weren't too bad. Im in the hate ibex crowd. I just don't see any appealing lines in their chassis.
I cant comment on the others listed.

If i was a rich man and did not know how to turn on a welder i would hire out Jesse Haines to fab me one.

This jimmys 4 seater is super sexy but its also huge and leaves little room for rear seating.

kehadone046.jpg

kehadone047.jpg

Thread
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gene...7-i-got-big-jimmy-jimmys4x4-concept-4-u4.html

Stretched Jesse Haines chassis

1381553_10201359000091205_1701281124_n.jpg

Last edited:

UFAB

So many options. Almost everyone is laser coping and cnc bending in a factory some place. Wife says doors and a heater. Hmm. This might be a two vehicle kind of thing

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I built my wife the luxury wheeling machine and as soon as I finish my buggy. we will just take both rigs everywhere

2 rigs really is the best way to go and keep everyone happy

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I'd build my own. By the time I had something modified for my height and the backseat capabilities I would want it would be worth it just to start from scratch. Lots of cool options out there though!

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I built my wife the luxury wheeling machine and as soon as I finish my buggy. we will just take both rigs everywhere

2 rigs really is the best way to go and keep everyone happy

this is how we play too. :D

I hope I can't fill up 2 four seater rigs with kids... :eek::rofl:

gertsch

Jimmy's are ugly! Ben swains I the only one I like and it's still ugly. The artec is fine. Wide open looks cool but they all look alike. Bent fabrication has a sweet chassis.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
So many options. Almost everyone is laser coping and cnc bending in a factory some place. Wife says doors and a heater. Hmm. This might be a two vehicle kind of thing

Why not build Mitch? It seems like with your skills and hardware that your time/$ could be better spent building it the exact way you want.

UFAB

The time is a concern. But throw all the parts on a table and build around them. Almost pushing 6k lb rig is to heavy. Love to see 4500lb 4 seater