What are some good 4x4 videos?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Supergper said:
best one of all-time still to this day is Reliance from BFE Films. :cool:

I concur....:D

RL4x4 had a cool one playing yesterday. i didn't bother to ask what it was, but it looked like it'd be good.

-Jason

sibeta

yeah i agree, Rick Russell has some good ones. Even though most of them are outdated. They are just good videos to watch.

RedBull_RockIt

"RP Films" especially the "Haulin or Crawlin" series. Nobody even comes close to the amount of footage they have. Filming this sport is their living and it shows in their work. Haulin or Crawlin II is my favorite of the series for wheeling variety and "III" was the best for watching and learning from the best drivers...the great footage and closeups actually teaches you a ton about line selection, when to make a turn on a diag climb, etc... www.haulinorcrawlin.com

Anything from BFE Films is good...as stated by others above, "Reliance" is my favorite of Jeremy's films.

"All My Dirty Firends" was fun but jumped around a bunch...it was Muchado's first vid so I'd expect it'll get better with his new releases.

"4LO" was well edited and included some neat stuff, though the good footage was limited.

I haven't had time to watch the BTG movie...I expect some crazy wheeling as they have an insane reputation, but I can't say if the movie is actually good or not.

Suburban White Guys have been around for a long time. They take a fun approach to making movies though they don't have a ton of footage/variety included in their past videos. Some of their greatest scenes are in their "bonus" section so don't miss those.

Rick Russell...if you enjoy a "learn to drive" type of format, with nice footage of what you'll see on the trail, these are the way to go. If you're looking for anything remotely hardcore, you'll be dissapointed. Rick's videos fit the laid-back trail wheeler and beginners to the trails. I have a number of his videos and still watch them from time to time.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Suburban White Guys make funny stuff.

Reliance rocks. Gription is pretty entertaining.... the newer Ultimate Adventure videos aren't bad, a little bit short but ok.

I just ordered my Muchado vid, looking forward to it.

ace

Parts Collector
I don't like the "screamo death metal" that most soundtracks use. Reliance is tasteful and well done. I love the Dropkick Murphies on the opening track.