what are you guys using for a park brake??

mwmx54

well i have a 94 xcab with sas, and rear discs, the only problem is i need a park brake. its a v6 so allpros t-case e brake wont work. i dont have a handle or lever or anything.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
They make a brake line lock... Basically it goes between the master cylinder and wheel. You hold the peddle down, flip the lever, and let up on the peddle. Viola! Parking brake!! :D

Badger

I am the Brute squad
not saying the line lock wouldn't work it will.but its not approved for such use.if you go to inspection and they actually check for a parking brake that will not pass

Bone Down

waynehartwig said:
They make a brake line lock... Basically it goes between the master cylinder and wheel. You hold the peddle down, flip the lever, and let up on the peddle. Viola! Parking brake!! :D

hey answer my email Wayne :)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
My-yota said:
Who makes a parking brake that goes on a dana 300?
I know all pro makes one for a toy transfer, but haven't seen one for the 300.:D

High Angle Driveline makes one for the Atlas, maybe he has one for the 300 also?

Bone Down

waynehartwig said:
I got it, did you get my reply this time?

yes thanks (sorry for the hi jack), but have you looked at the tom wood's one that he offers?

I can't find it on TW's website, but here is a small write up about it on JP Forum, I am not sure if it will work in your application, but take a look and see if it can be adapted in. Cost is around $150.00

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Sounds like you just need to get a handle etc. Should be pretty cheap at the junkyard. Plus no reinventing the wheel

sbr

drive line brake

My-yota said:
Who makes a parking brake that goes on a dana 300?
I know all pro makes one for a toy transfer, but haven't seen one for the 300.:D

For the dana 300 jb conversions is the way go they have a sweet one built in to the shaft.