What are you listening too.

Meat_

Banned
I was craving "One" last Sunday but it didn't seem to be on the stupid mp3 player....

Iron Man was.... which was good... but it made me crave

:ugh:

The Cardigans cover of Iron Man :wtf::freak:

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Can't narrow down by songs but I have been listening to a lot of these 5
Godsmack
Spineshank
36 CrazyFists
Pepper
3OH3

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
Hollywood Undead
Trailer Choir
The Lost Trailers
Saving Abel
Black Stone Cherry
Bullet for my Valentine
ShineDown

That should get u started

The Stranger

Stranger Danger
Since Thursday of last week I have been addicted to the Katamari Damacy (ps2 game) soundtrack. It is by far the most catchy music I have ever heard.

I have been resisting it all morning so I have a few songs from the following music folders in my current playlist.

Unearth
Tool
Mitch Headberd
100 most influential classical masterpieces of all time.
Battlelore.

I guarantee I will be back on Katamari Damacy before the end of the day though.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Mike Patton is the man! I saw FNM open for billy idol in 90. It was a total riot to see the WTF look on the crowds face.

You a tomahawk fan?

I've tried listening to some of their 2nd album and it's pretty... uhh, Native. Is the 1st album better? I'm not sure if I'm into the stuff I've heard, but old-school FNM really kicks ass.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I've tried listening to some of their 2nd album and it's pretty... uhh, Native. Is the 1st album better? I'm not sure if I'm into the stuff I've heard, but old-school FNM really kicks ass.

Dig the old and new-ish-er stuff from FNM. Even some pre-patton stuff with mosley isn't bad. Angel dust is the one for me though. Mike Patton is an incredibly talented and creative vocalist with an amazing range. He and Maynard are arguably the best voices in modern music:bow:

God hates a coward is an awesome jam live
[YOUTUBE]/v/Jt856_nRxQk&hl=en&fs=1">[/YOUTUBE]

A little ashes to ashes live
[YOUTUBE]/v/WMB0c64ZR84&hl=en&fs=1">[/YOUTUBE]

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Dig the old and new-ish-er stuff from FNM. Even some pre-patton stuff with mosley isn't bad. Angel dust is the one for me though. Mike Patton is an incredibly talented and creative vocalist with an amazing range. He and Maynard are arguably the best voices in modern music:bow:

God hates a coward is an awesome jam live
[YOUTUBE]/v/Jt856_nRxQk&hl=en&fs=1">[/YOUTUBE]

A little ashes to ashes live
[YOUTUBE]/v/WMB0c64ZR84&hl=en&fs=1">[/YOUTUBE]

Humm.... that first vid is pretty good. I listened to alot of the Anonymous album and the whole Native thing was a bit much. I think Patton smoked too much peyote on his last trip to the res. I just sampled some of Mit Gas, sounds pretty good. :cool:

Daisy_dead_petals

Hard to pick just 5 songs, honestly. How about my 5 fav bands? I'd have to say-

Social D
Faith No More
Johnny Cash
Pennywise
Dropkick Murphys

More of my favorites...

Mike Patton is certainly among my favorite vocalists/lyricists. You ever listened to Peeping Tom? It's basically 11 Mike Patton songs, each with a different guest artist. Some of the guests are Kool Keith, Massive Attack and Norah Jones. Yeah, Norah Jones. It's great to hear her say the 'F' word.