WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION? LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!

carsonc1974

Not really.. haven't taken the time to take a lot of pictures. I'm happy to answer any questions though

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TROKITA

Didnt do all of this today but, i installed my cb radio, installed my bed mat, extended rear brake line, checked brakes, installed ball joints and tie rod ends, replaced rack and pinion bushings got alignment and rotation and balance, installed fox coil overs, changed supercharger oil. packed all my tools and spare parts. truck is officially ready for moab trip in 3 days :) super stoked cant wait to get outta here.

sixstringsteve

I got sunburnt and had an amazing time at OSRC. It was my first time and it definitely won't be my last. I'm sorting through 2 hours of video now. Hopefully I can get a good 5 min video out of it. :D

airmanwilliams

WONDERFUL! I had my lunch box on the seat next to me on the front runner and it was taken when I wasn't paying attention and was studying for a chemistry test I have today. Is it bad of me to home they choke alittle? I was really looking forward to the peanut butter cookies and gogurt I had in the lunch.