what did you get for Christmas?

blznnp

back to what we got for Christmas.....have any of your wives ever had swim-suit, etc. pictures professionally taken of them and surprised you with them? I mentioned that I got a sweet Calender for Christmas....my wife made me a swim-suit calender of her and she even snuck my dirtbike out one day to use it to take pics on/around! Pretty awesome!

now the question is, is that something that is awkward to share w/ acquaintances (and friends) such as the rme crowd?

It's kinda one of those things that you want to show off, but at the same time keep hidden for me only haha

I told my wife that a wife of one of the guys on the forum made a calendar, all I got was rolling of the eyes.
Congrats on the baby boy, we hope to have a girl next when we start trying for our fourth

Last edited:

STAG

On my grind
image_zpsa7a3f70d.jpg

pELYgroso

'Merica
I told my wife that a wife of one of the guys on the forum made a calendar, all I got was rolling of the eyes.
Congrats on the baby boy, we hope to have a girl next when we start trying for our fourth

haha, that's the response that I'd expect from my wife as well, but then every once in awhile she surprises me I guess!

I think the reason that she's not super shy about me posting a couple pics is that she's proud of the hard work that she put into making her body fit and healthy. She pushed through a lot of obstacles to put together a fitness class that she taught for about a year here in Lehi, and only charged enough $$ to break even w/ expenses, so all she has to show for it is a bunch of good girlfriends and the results that it had on her body.

Team1k

wow, I like that cart! I can see that being very handy!

Yeah i used one once at a friends house when i was building up my jeep and was envious ever since. Way better then having to keep going back to the main toolbox all the time.

pELYgroso

'Merica
Yeah i used one once at a friends house when i was building up my jeep and was envious ever since. Way better then having to keep going back to the main toolbox all the time.

I think that the main thing for me would be that I could put a tool back right away after I use it if the tool box is right next to me. Whenever I'm working on something I seem to pile up the tools around my rig that I'm using and it's a crap shoot whether or not they get put away when I'm done....

And thanks for the compliments on the wifey pics! -(I do take them as compliments, and so does she!)

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I had a friend that was a professional photographer and one day at a party his wife came up and said she had some pictures that her husband took of her out in the desert she wanted to show me... His eyes got wide and a big smile on his face.....

she pulled up the site and low and be hold they were in skimpy swimwear and the last was her completely naked.... she just sat and smiled and her hubby was too!
Some women don't mind while others do... If your wife is ok with them and your are to then great!

pELYgroso

'Merica
Haha, only one copy exists and we're leaving it at that. the other months...well those 2 are the milder of the pics, so I'll have to think about that one haha

Caleb

back to what we got for Christmas.....have any of your wives ever had swim-suit, etc. pictures professionally taken of them and surprised you with them? I mentioned that I got a sweet Calender for Christmas....my wife made me a swim-suit calender of her and she even snuck my dirtbike out one day to use it to take pics on/around! Pretty awesome!

IMO, that's pretty awesome she did that for you. My wife used to model and has done several swimsuit shoots...never "surprised" me with them though :D