What do you think.....too tall?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Might as well throw a roof rack w/ spare tire and some KC Gaylighters to compliment the shiny rims..

... I heard about a mod to take the flower holder from the VDub Bug's and swap them into the XJ.. But, I bet you've already googled the tech articles at crappy4x4.com/xj

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I think it's at about age 25 that people take 'cool' out of the list of reasons to perform specific modifications to their rigs. Eventually Sami will get there.

gripguru

Nate Davidson
yes

I am reflecting on a thread once, not on this forum, where someone asked if a certain tire size made a certain body part look too large. :rofl:

Dominic

I think it looks good buddy. Once you get the long arms on push the front axle forward a bit and when the 33's are kissed consider 35's when the motor goes out give into the dark side and buy a little piece of heaven.....

Attachments

• 215280515205_0_1.jpg
    215280515205_0_1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 19

Bart

Like the height, and it will settle. The wheels are the right choice. We bling lovers need to stick together.

skunkskeeter

Chrome is useless on and off the trails. Rid yourself of the bling. I thinkyou should stick with the smaller tire. Cherokees just look silly on anything bigger and as SAMI mentioned, is it for looks or functionality?? Besides, it looks great in the pic anyways!

Bart

To each his own. I personally think black wheels are the latest ugly fad to come around in a long time, but many like them. I'm not a big fan of chrome, but will take a nice shiny aluminum wheel any time. I also have to run stainless radiator lines, not out of choice, but out of necessity. They wouldn't be my first choice, but will make the plumbing a whole lot easier. Do what works and if you're spending the $$ anyway, get what you want.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Gees Dom.. ya wash your rig blocks from my house, and don't even come over.. I feel like I don't even know you anymore

:p

Chrome is useless on and off the trails. Rid yourself of the bling. I thinkyou should stick with the smaller tire. Cherokees just look silly on anything bigger and as SAMI mentioned, is it for looks or functionality?? Besides, it looks great in the pic anyways!

I have to disagree that they look silly with larger tires. I think they look their best with a 6"ish lift and 35-37's... hells ya...

But, it all boils down to what folks plan on doing with their rigs... I can respect that.. See ya in the Swell Eli ;)

Last edited:

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Looks good Brett. Not too tall at all, don't let em hate on the rims I actually think they look good on the white rig, I don't think black would look as good on that paticular rig.