What happen to the trip report for 5-4-03?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
we are conducting an investigation into a possible RME fraud case....the evidence has been impounded....we have nothing further to discuss....thank you for your support....:p :p

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
well anyone who reads landissues (me yesterday ) knows there is alot of sudden BLM style controvercy with the trails in that area. But I still do not truely understand what that has to do with deleting the entire trip report. It was said that anyone going up there from now on faces legal issues at there own risk. But what does that have to do with prier trail rides?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Skyetone
well anyone who reads landissues (me yesterday ) knows there is alot of sudden BLM style controvercy with the trails in that area. But I still do not truely understand what that has to do with deleting the entire trip report. It was said that anyone going up there from now on faces legal issues at there own risk. But what does that have to do with prier trail rides?

there are other issues here....be patient...all will be revealed once we have gone through our processes and examined out strategery......gotta love GW bush words....lol